I went ahead and used some sheathing tape to seal off all of the seams inside the wall. If I get any leaks I suspect it will be at the seams and hopefully this waterproof tape helps.
Close up of the taping. This stuff is super sticky, this insulation is not going anywhere.
I’ve begun collecting some of the hardware I’ll need. I have a couple of offset hinges (black) for a fold down table, a few cabinet handles for the kitchen storage space, and a bunch of ‘L’ brackets to brace the exterior.
Test placement for a bracket. I’ll be using several of these strategically placed to reinforce the frame.
I’m going to finish the interior walls with some tung oil and then cover that with a clear polyurethane spray varnish for additional protection. I cut the interior wall skins today as well and will begin working on finishing them shortly.